29 August 2014

Buying e-voucher from online websites: Deal.com and StreetDeal

Sad to say, I am holding another Moxibustion Healing & Wellness Centre e-voucher.  I understand www.deal.com.sg's terms which indicated I can only use once, as a new customer.  I was able to buy more e-voucher as gifts but not for myself.  My Moxi experience (click) really forbids me to pass the extra e-voucher to a colleague, friend or relative... anybody that I know.  Knowing that their service attitude is lousy, how can I be so evil to give it away?  If it is a guy, I guess the experience won't be that bad. The only option left is to let it expire?

Deal.com refused to refund in cash or Deal credits so that I can use to offset my next purchase.  Deal.com chose to protect its merchants.  

This was my email message after chasing Deal.com many times. 
"You have disappointed me by rejecting my refund.  My first email was sent on 20 Aug.  You've enough time to investigate or get a female staff to pose as customer and experience.

I have indicated very clearly I am requesting for refund - #3288705 $15 (cash or Deal credits) instead of passing Deal.com voucher to somebody else who is likely to encounter unhappy experience.  

It is your choice to collude with your vendors and I am sure this is not a 100% Quality that customers would be pleased with, be it a product or service you are selling."


Deal.com "Nurul (DEAL Customer Support)
Aug 27 12:06
Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings from DEAL.com.sg!
We regret to inform you that we are unable to process a refund for you as our vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. You may refer to our terms and condition on our website.

However, may we suggest that you can present these vouchers to your friends and relatives as long as the vouchers can be redeemed within the validity period.

We apologize that we are unable to accommodate to your request and we seek your kind understanding with regards to this matter.

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at (65) 6299 3011. Thank You."



Last year, I tried to redeem an e-voucher at Asian Skin Solutions, bought through plus.bigdeal.sg (this site is no longer available).  While filling up customer particular, I was asked to answer whether I have sensitive skin.  I said previously I had.  The beautician said that facial treatment I bought wasn't suitable for persons with sensitive skin.  I bought two vouchers and went with my mother.  That day, Mum received facial whereas I had to go shopping because Asian Skin Solution didn't offer other facial to me.  I wrote to Bigdeal stating voucher didn't indicate facial unsuitable for persons with sensitive skin.  Was worried that my request would be rejected.  Quite surprised to be given a cash refund without any hassle.  It was not credits to be used at Bigdeal site but cash debited into my credit card.  That showed how good that website was, part of NTUC.





Recently, I ended up in a 'scam' by being charged $88 as Premium member of www.streetdeal.sg (click).  My $88 was converted to StreetDollars to buy their other deals.  I wasn't happy but it is better than to be eaten.  Have been browsing the site but didn't find anything suitable to buy.  I hope I could use up all my StreetDollars before the end of one quarter, otherwise, I'll be charged another $88!  I worries will end once I've used up all the StreetDollars and deleted my account.  Now, I am like danging in the air ... so insecure.

Cross my fingers to buy buffet vouchers .... or any suitable F&B before end of this quarter.

1 comment:

  1. Online Reputation Management Services is just free do-it-yourself result that empowers you to manage what people get when they Google you.

    Online Reputation Management Services

    ReplyDelete

If anybody wants to share his/her experience, you may post as Comment or email me.